Is your employer based in Portugal, Spain or another European country?
Would you like to establish contact with qualified candidates from Portugal, Spain and the rest of Europe?
Are you interested in promoting your internship program and career opportunities?
By participating in FINDE.U Virtual you will be able to connect with qualified candidates in Portugal, Spain and throughout Europe seeking a (new) career opportunity, benefiting from an innovative and interactive platform designed to enable you to carry out the same activities of recruitment that you would have at the presential job fair, only this time without leaving your job.
The majority of candidates, students /recent graduates and professionals already with experience in the working market, have solid linguistic knowledge (in English), some with international experience (Erasmus, volunteering service, international careers) and many available for mobility (or even for their return to Portugal).
This event gives your organization a wide range of recruitment possibilities. You can also adjust your participation model to your needs and availability. You could:
- Disclose your organization’s profile on the platform (including the option to add videos);
- Actively promote your recruitment needs, whether they are job opportunities, internships or research;
- Collect applications previously, filtered (with the support of a EURES adviser) or not;
- Use the “live chat” option for exploratory contacts with the participating candidates;
- Conduct “online” interviews with selected candidates on the day /hour chosen by you;
- Make a virtual (pre-recorded) presentation about your organization and recruitment needs.
Presentations can be made from your company or from any other location. You can also join us (in Porto, Vigo or Vila Real) in the auditorium of one of the host universities.
You can also choose to be available online all week or just on pre-announced days /hours.
Technical support and adjustment assistance will be available before and during the event.
REGISTER NOW (until the 2 of April)