Sign up as a visitor (participation is free, but registration prior is required):
- Study/analyze available information on employers, information points and participating countries (please check the Exhibitors and your recruitment needs/profiles Job Offers);
- Search job offers/internship (Jobs) for which it meets all or most of the requirements;
- Apply (via the platform) to offers that fit your profile;
Participating employers will schedule online recruitment interviews the week of April 9-10, based on previously selected applications. In case of being pre-selected, you can participate in one or more interviews during the week.
- Also check the Program of information sessions, workshops and company presentations (updates until March 31), which will be streamed live on April 9;
- Get ready, select the companies, countries and services that support the mobility you want to address, identify the issues to be addressed.
During the event
- In order to take full advantage of the opportunities for information, advice and contact with employers, we recommend that you take some time on April 9-10;
- Minimum requirements to participate: a computer (PC or laptop) or an iPad/tablet with internet access + your pair of microphone headphones;
- Be selective in the “workshops”, information sessions and presentations of the employers that will follow; choose those that are in fact looking for your profile and skills, and that meet your expectations;
- In the approach to employers, even if online, a careful presentation and professional stance are important, but also a good level of English and a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge about the companies and their main projects will be an added value. You should therefore document yourself as best you can before contacting.
Check out www.europeanjobdays.eu/virtual_finde.u2018 (will be the one of 2019) for more up-to-date information.